Wednesday, January 9, 2008

You want free? You want deals? You want beautiful women?

OK, I've heard of the South Beach Diet, but I have no idea what it is. I don't particularly care either, but I guess I'll find out thanks to this past Sunday's coupon section. There were a few coupons for some South Beach products and the words "Free Sample Kit" caught my eye. If you go to their Website, you can get free samples of their newest items. I like free. I like food. So it was a no brainer for me. We'll see in 4 to 6 weeks.

And speaking of great deals, Harris Teeter has two half-gallon Silk Soy milks for $5! Damn good price considering a half gallon is usually $4.19.

As for the beautiful women, that's your problem. Try the Tom Vu method. He'll show you everything you need to know.

No comments: