Thursday, December 20, 2007

Open the Holiday Feedbag--Part 5

The boss hits just keep coming. . . So a few hours after Part 4, I had to hit the holiday party at my company's Alexandria office. I was tired from the first party, but luckily had not stuffed myself too badly. I didn't know what to expect, so I figured I'd save some room. I left work around 2:15 and hit traffic and blinding sun on 395. The party was held in the conference room and had a bunch of huge tables packed with food.

The booty
--chicken wings
--wraps (tuna, cold cuts)
--chicken satay
--chips, nuts, nibbles
--cheese trays
--veggie trays
--dessert table with cookies, cakes, brownies, pie

There's more that I'm missing, but since I wasn't too hungry I only took a cursory pass at the table. There was a nice selection of beers though, so I had a few pops. After a couple hours of small talk, I made my way out the door for greener pastures. All in all, five holiday feedbags is a new record even for me. I would say that two is my usual number. Nice stuff all the way around. And there's nothing like keeping the holiday spirit alive.

HO HO HO! Merry Christmas.

No comments: